Welcome to Conworld.pk, website "as owned by Construction World E-commerce Solution SMC (PVT) Ltd", (hereinafter referred to as ‘site’ ‘we’ ‘our’ or ‘us’). Here we understand that information protection requires trust. We not only respect your privacy but are committed to ensuring your private data is protected at all costs.
We believe that providing your private information is a matter of trust. That’s why we only collect information where it is necessary or relevant to the dealings. You don’t have to provide any personal data when browsing the site and will remain anonymous. We will be unable to identify you until and unless you have an account that you log on.
Collection of Information
We confirm that we collect the following data if you interact with us or seek our services:
- When registering or signing up to our site, we collect your personal information. This includes, but is not limited to, your name, your gender, the company’s name, email address, phone/mobile number, postal address, login information, and other business information..
- The site may also obtain data by recording conversations and archive interactions between users and representatives of the website to process your purchases and orders, for possible claims, quality control, training purposes, and to provide you with our services.
- When it comes to placing an order, we may collect sensitive personal data such as bank account numbers billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates, cheques or money orders and additional details to enable us to process the sale or purchase of any of our available services.
- Customer information is retained for only as long as the data is essential for the sole purpose of providing services. The information may also be retained as required under statutory enactments or applicable laws for additional assisting purposes.
- The website may also gather the user’s usage statistics. For example your IP addresses, pages viewed, user behavior pattern, number of sessions, browsing activities, software operating system, etc. to deliver you an improved experience and showcase services you are more likely to choose through our analysis.
- Users of the Sites must have to provide certain categories of Business and/or Personal Data to complete the registration process and to avail our products or services. In case users do not provide any such data marked as mandatory, we may not be able to complete the registration process of such users.
- After you’ve registered to the site, you’ll no longer be anonymous to us. Consequently all of your personal data will be stored in order to process the services you request and may be essential for statutory requirements. It should be noted that user’s registration is intended to facilitate the users in their business only.
- If you’re just visiting the site anonymous data to monitor traffic and fix bugs shall be collected. For example, if a web request is sent, the data in response to it is collected along with the internet protocol address, the browser type, the language, and a timestamp for the request.
- You are allowed to view, remove or change data, and update your profile as you see fit. In case of a problem you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case of deleting or deactivating your account, your request will be evaluated on a case-to-case basis. Corresponding to this, note that not all of your information may be deleted. Some may remain in archival records requisite by statutory enactments and other laws. Thus, customers are requested to assess the type of information they will be providing us with.
Use of Data
We may use your personal data for fulfilling the following purposes:
- Creating an account
- Verification of your identity, eligibility, registration, and to provide customized services
- To fulfill transactions, service requests, including, but not limited to, carry out orders, delivering products, fulfilling your requests for changes, feedback, claims or disputes, providing technical support, and facilitating the services offered/available on the site.
- To advertise, market, display, and publicize
- To allow communication between employees and users of the site, so we can improve products, services, and maximize business opportunities through the data.
- To generate business enquiries and trade leads
- Sending you important notifications, newsletters, customized mailers, and updates etc.
- To perform research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Site and to publish such information on site submitted by you as volunteer.
If you have any objection in compliance with the data processing you can get in touch with us at the provided email. However, keep in mind if you object or withdraw consent as stated above, we may discontinue your flow services through our site.
Disclosure of This Data
The website may share your personal information with other partners and external service providers who rely on us to provide services to you. For example, the site may share your details with:
- Affiliated companies to boost efficiency, relevancy, personalized services, and for innovative business matchmaking.
- Government or regulatory or law enforcement agencies or our professional advisers, insurers and other organizations in compliance to statutory enactment. This may be for verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation, or due to some cyber incident, prosecution, or punishment of offences.
- Service providers that include, but are not limited to, payment, customer, and cloud computing service provider (Third parties) used for the sole purpose of facilitating service requirements for users.
- Business partners so they can send business offers to the users. These are owned and offered by the companies with no involvement of the site.
- Banks and credit Agencies to check your account information for transaction on the site and your credit worthiness.
If you would like to object to any part of this process you can send us a request at our email. However, remember that if you object or withdraw any consent to process data as stated above, we may discontinue your flow services through our site.
In relation to such disclosures, receiving parties have consented and confirmed that:
- There shall be limited disclosure of any Information to its Directors, officers, employees, agents or representatives who have a need to know such Information in connection with the business transaction and are only permitted to use your Information in connection with the said purpose,
Please keep in mind that whenever a user posts personal & business information online, the same becomes accessible to the public and the users may receive messages/emails from visitors of the site.
By using our services you consent and confirm that:
- The information provided to directors, officers, employees, agents, or representatives shall be limited to disclosure.
- Your information will be kept confidential and secured by using appropriate degree of care.
Third Parties and Links
Personal Data of Children
The website strongly believes in protecting the privacy of minors. We will never knowingly accept, collect, or maintain personally identifiable information on our site if the person is below the age of 18. By logging into our site you assure us that you are 18 or above.
Upon learning, we will take necessary steps to delete all kinds of identifiable information of a person less than 18 in the case that data has been collected without parental consent.
We may also delete the account and all related information of a person if we learn that they are below 18. If you think or have any information about a child under 18, contact us email@example.com
Your browser may automatically accept cookies, but you do have an option for both blocking and deleting these. Doing this also helps in preventing your browser to accept future new cookies without your consent. You can access your cookies through the ‘Settings’ or similar menus in your browser.
By using our website you consent to our practice of using cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, etc.
Security and Reasonable Protection of Your Data
We ensure that appropriate technical and security measures are taken in order to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access, accidental loss of information, and destruction or damage to your information. The site collects all personal data on safe servers that are protected by firewalls. Our safety practices mean we may require proof of your identity before disclosing personal data.
The site strives to protect user information through necessary security measures; however, we cannot guarantee 100% security. In the line of this belief, we cannot ensure the security of information transmitted by the users to us. We also recommend you do not reveal your email passwords, online bank transactions, and other important credentials to our employees, affiliates, personnel since we don’t ask that either.
The site informs you that you are responsible for protection against unauthorized access to your password and computer. For this reason, we recommend users to not share their account passwords with anyone as well as to log out of their accounts when they’re done working.
Disclaimer of Warranties, Liabilities of Limitations
Conworld.pk (as owned by Construction World E-commerce Solution SMC (PVT) Ltd) is a platform providing information of products from different Manufacturers and Vendors. Conworld accept no responsibility, whatsoever, in relation to the quality, prices, usefulness or otherwise, of the products/services listed on the portal. Conworld takes no responsibility for any expense, loss or damage and/or any profit/loss that may come in result of business on website done by the end user. You further expressly acknowledge and agree that the use of the Website is at your sole risk. Conworld.pk, its officers, directors, members, employees and agents make no warranties and/or representations and disclaim all warranties, representations and/or conditions whether express or implied arising or resulting from or under and in connection with the Website and from your use or inability to use the website. Website may contain links and content from third parties. Conworld doesn’t own that kind of content in any manner and is not liable for that.
If you’re worried about the personal information provided, you have the right to request access to the details we may have stored or processed about you. You also have full right to require us to correct any imprecisions in your data without any charges. You have the right to ask us at any given moment to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
What If You Have Questions?